for Compliance Software
b-next is a leading-edge provider of compliance and control software for the world’s financial institutions and trading rooms. We move quickly, providing timely solutions for a fast-changing industry, listening to our customers and responding to their needs. We will continue to enhance and expand our product portfolio, as we grow beyond Europe to become a truly global company. We are ambitious and bold – and we aim to grow our business dramatically.
Together with you!
As an enthusiastic and motivated team member, you will help us to constantly improve our compliance software products to optimally meet market requirements. You will bring proven skills in business analysis and project management, as well as preferably also in marketing. With your knowledge and background, you will help to determine the strategic direction of our future products and product generations.
- You will play a key role in our ongoing market analysis.
- You will gather customer requirements in order to develop a roadmap for our products.
- You will be responsible for strategic product development, from initial planning to launch.
- You will, together with the development team, coordinate implementation of the product roadmap.
- You will report directly to senior management.
The chosen candidate will be a self-starter, an effective communicator, and a high achiever with the following specific qualifications and personal characteristics:
- University degree in (business) information technology, business administration or related field
- Knowledge of all key aspects of product management, including roadmap development and implementation
- Experience in coordination and effective teamwork with related departments, specifically including development, marketing and sales
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of the project management tools Confluence and Jira
- A problem-solving, service-oriented and customer-focused approach to tasks
- Analytical thinking
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Fluency also in German would be a plus
- Willingness to travel in order to meet with customers and partners and to participate in business events
- Challenge and variety in your day-to-day work responsibilities,
- in a rapidly growing global market with
- rapidly changing needs.
- An open and collegial working environment as part of
- an increasingly international team, where new ideas
- are welcomed – and where performance is rewarded.
- A flat, flexible, customer-centric organisation which
- encourages speed, quality and creativity