How can you manage best execution and optimize your returns?
Optimize profits and comply with MiFID II. CMC:Best Execution helps you manage best execution requirements while delivering optimized returns. This module automatically checks all your transactions against price, VWAP (volume-weighted average price), liquidity, speed, multiple venues, profitability, customer internal trading benchmarks, and more.
CMC:Best Executions offers the following functionality:
- Meets MiFID II and other regulatory requirements for more in-depth analysis of where best execution was not met
- Offers version management of policies
- Creates best execution policy for specific customers/customer groups
- Identifies the best venues for executing client orders
- Reveals opportunities for improving trading systems/desks
- Performs profitability and competitive analysis
- Allows for more proactive management of customer requests, e.g. daily, monthly, and quarterly reports
Meets regulatory requirements
Identifies and remedies inefficient processes
Improves venue selection and execution strategies
Responds cost-effectively to market changes
11 price scenarios
Out of the box
Get your personal demo of CMC:Best Execution
Request a demo now to learn more about how CMC:Best Execution enables your firm to always meet its best execution policy, and covering all asset classes and trading venues.
b-next’s partnership with Refinitiv, formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, provides clients with unparalleled data capabilities to support trading surveillance.
Data capabilities include:
- Machine Readable news, which delivers deep historical news archives and leading edge news analytics directly into CMC:Suite to seamlessly support surveillance.
- Tick History, which offers superior coverage of complete, timely and global microsecond tick data for ongoing surveillance monitoring. Other capabilities include seamless integration of over 400 global cross-asset exchanges.