How can you manage best execution and optimize your returns?
Optimizing your profit while complying with regulatory requirements of MiFID II and other mandates, is challenging and stretches costly resources. With CMC:Best Execution you can manage best execution requirements effectively, while delivering optimized returns to your investors. The module provides automated checking of all your transactions against price, VWAP (volume-weighted average price), liquidity, speed, multiple venues, profitability, customer internal trading benchmarks, and more. Measure the efficiency of your order execution processing and ensure that your firm’s stated best execution policy is always met, across all asset classes and trading venues.
CMC:Best Executions offers the following functionality:
- Meets MiFID II and other regulatory requirements for more in-depth analysis of where best execution was not met
- Offers version management of policies
- Creates best execution policy for specific customers/customer groups
- Identifies the best venues for executing client orders
- Reveals opportunities for improving trading systems/desks
- Performs profitability and competitive analysis
- Allows for more proactive management of customer requests, e.g. daily, monthly, and quarterly reports
Meets regulatory requirements
Identifies and remedies inefficient processes
Improves venue selection and execution strategies
Responds cost-effectively to market changes
11 price scenarios
Out of the box