How can you enhance your communications surveillance?
Our new advanced digital communications analytics module incorporates Verint Speech Analytics and can help you to search and analyze voice call recordings by time frame, trader, counterparty and trader desk. This enhanced capability addresses the increased regulatory demand for trading and communications surveillance — especially as regulators across the globe align capital markets mandates and rules, and increase financial and criminal penalties for fraud and market abuse.
CMC:Digital Communication Analytics offers the following functionality:
- An intuitive interface simplifies search, navigation and workflows, while accelerating insights
- Advanced database technology incorporating patented Speech Analytics from Verint, plays a key role in b-next’s surveillance and analysis of digital communications
- Strong visualization capabilities as well as powerful, easy-to-use case management and reporting tools
- Data can be analyzed to reveal statistics relating to digital communication
- Fast, accurate and intelligent interrogation of voice and data communications activity via an intuitive, flexible and incredibly fast platform
- Lossless transcription of calls in 40 languages with new languages added continually
- Communications data can be tagged and commented on as required so that unusual communications data is linked and attached to alerts and highlighted for future reference
Can be used easily by skilled domain experts without in-depth IT knowledge
Search, find, listen and view historical digital data quickly, saving time and resources
Comply with the latest Dodd-Frank Act and MiFID II Level 1 regulations
Out of the box