How can you identify and monitor complex market abuse patterns?
In the campaign against financial fraud, CMC:Market Abuse is your ally. It’s a powerful automated surveillance module that monitors attempted market abuse and market manipulation.
CMC:Market Abuse offers the following functionality:
- Meets the requirements of the ESMA MAD Mandate and the BaFin and FSA’s market conduct rules
- Automatically checks trading activity against other trades, reference market data, instrument data, employee data and other information
- Modifies and customizes checking procedures and parameters
- Monitors potential Market Abuse across all trading venues and asset classes
- Performs effective trend analysis and identification of complex market abuse patterns
- Issues early warning alerts with replay functionality
- Provides easy-to-understand and intuitive presentation of graphical abuse alerts
Market Insight, Tick-by-tick Market Replay, Order Book Replay, Price and Quote Replay
Flexible Alert Workflow
Responds quickly to regulatory changes
Reduces workload and costs
Proactive management of suspicious trends
Improves quality of market abuse monitoring
Improves risk management and compliance oversight
Out of the box
Let the machine learn from your decisions!
CMC:Forest reduces time needed to investigate alerts, to react faster to trading incidents and to identify abusive patterns in a more precise manner.
Based on historical alert details and how you manage them, the algorithms predict which of your new alerts are more likely to be true positives, helping you focus your time and priorities for investigation. Each decision made will be re-used to further train the ML algorithm, increasing accuracy every time.