As an enthusiastic and motivated member of our development team, you will help us to constantly improve and redefine our compliance software products to optimally meet market requirements. You will bring proven skills in software development and project management, as well as preferably also in marketing. With your knowledge and background, you will help to determine the strategic direction of our future products and product generations.
- You will play a key role in our ongoing market analysis.
- You will be responsible for strategic product development, from initial planning to launch.
- You will, together with the development team, coordinate implementation of the product roadmap.
- You will report directly to senior management.
The chosen candidate will be a self-starter, an effective communicator, and a high achiever with the following specific qualifications and personal characteristics:
- University degree in (business) information technology or business administration
- Knowledge of all key aspects of product management, including roadmap development and implementation
- Experience in coordination and effective teamwork with related departments, specifically including development, marketing and sales
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of the project management tools Confluence and JIRA
- A problem-solving, service-oriented and customer-focused approach to tasks
- Analytical thinking
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Fluency also in German strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel in order to meet with customers and partners and to participate in business events
We are looking for:
- a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- who takes responsibilities for customer relationships and for staff very seriously,
- who can make things happen and bring new ideas to life,
- who can conceive innovative solutions to problems, and
- who has excellent communication skills.
As a renowned specialist provider of compliance solutions at the leading edge of technology, with long-standing customer relationships and a relentless focus on quality, we can offer you:
- Challenge and variety in your day-to-day work responsibilities, in a rapidly growing global market with rapidly changing needs
- An open and collegial working environment as part of an increasingly international team, where new ideas are welcomed – and where performance is rewarded
- A flat, flexible, customer-centric organisation which encourages speed, quality and creativity
Annual compensation, subject to qualifications and professional experience, will be in the range of €80,000.