Role & reponsibilities
As a productive and high-performing member of our development team, you will use your knowledge of Java programming to help us design and create new best-in-class solutions while enhancing and supporting our existing product set. Through your technical expertise, your understanding of customer needs, and your creative mind, you will help us to conceive our next generation of products, setting the strategic direction for the company – and the future direction of global financial compliance.
- Expertise in Java Enterprise programming
- Practical experience in web services design and implementation
- Proven ability to successfully and rapidly implement three-tier architectures
- A strong drive to succeed and to get things done, combining quality with speed
- Good customer-facing skills – and the capacity to work not only as part of our in-house development team but also independently and effectively in customer locations
- A willingness to take on challenges and to work hard – with a genuine interest in shaping the future direction of a global industry
- In addition to your university degree, you will need to provide a convincing track record of your relevant development experience.
- You must be fluent in English.
As a renowned specialist provider of compliance solutions at the leading edge of technology, with long-standing customer relationships and a relentless focus on quality, we can offer you:
- Challenge and variety in your day-to-day work responsibilities, in a rapidly growing global market with rapidly changing needs
- An open and collegial working environment as part of an increasingly international team, where new ideas are welcomed – and where performance is rewarded
- A flat, flexible, customer-centric organisation which encourages speed, quality and creativity