CMC: Benchmark Fixing
How do you protect yourself against manipulative benchmark fixing?
Rate rigging scandals have prompted a need for robust and reliable counter measures. CMC:Benchmark Fixing Surveillance helps you to respond rapidly to manipulative benchmark fixing and offers protection against regulatory sanctions and reputational damage.
CMC:Benchmark Fixing Surveillance offers the following functionality:
- Robust surveillance solution for detecting and preventing suspicious rate setting activities
- Drives adherence to regulatory mandates for price manipulation
- Automatically identifies many different price fixing scenarios (inside and outside of the fix window)
- Across multi-asset classes monitoring
- Delivers transaction and submission based surveillance
Reduces time and cost of managing mandates
Reduces operational risk
Identifies and escalates fraudulent activity promptly, so you can avoid fines and penalties
Protects your firm's competitive position
Makes it easy for you to respond to changing regulatory requirements
Out of the box
Get your personal demo of CMC:Benchmark Fixing Surveillance
Request a demo now to learn more about how CMC:Benchmark Fixing Surveillance enables you to respond rapidly to manipulative benchmark fixing and to protect your business from sanctions and reputational damage.
b-next’s partnership with Refinitiv, formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, provides clients with unparalleled data capabilities to support trading surveillance.
Data capabilities include:
- Thomson Reuters Machine Readable news, which delivers deep historical news archives and leading edge news analytics directly into CMC:Suite to seamlessly support surveillance.
- Thomson Reuters Tick History, which offers superior coverage of complete, timely and global microsecond tick data for ongoing surveillance monitoring. Other capabilities include seamless integration of over 400 global cross-asset exchanges.