How can you tackle crypto-currency fraud and market abuse on the blockchain?
A lack of regulation or standards leaves blockchains exposed to fraud. b-next CMC:Blockchain Surveillance protects you by monitoring for fraudulent activity on blockchains. It generates alerts on trading frequencies, holding periods and watchlist/restricted lists to identify blockchain “safe” areas.
With CMC:Blockchain Surveillance you can protect yourself against fraud on the blockchain, while making transactions on the blockchain faster and safer.
CMC:Blockchain Surveillance offers the following functionality:
- Monitoring of fraudulent activity on the blockchain
- Alerting on trading frequencies, holding periods and watchlists/restricted lists
- A Blockchain rating engine helps to find the most reliable entities
- A unique algorithm which analyses blockchain traffic
- Mapping the bitcoin network and identifying safe areas
- Protection from crypto-currency fraud and market abuse