How can you tackle crypto-currency fraud and market abuse on the blockchain?
The blockchain revolution is developing rapidly and is garnering significant interest in the financial sector. However, a lack of regulation or standards leaves the blockchain exposed to fraud. b-next CMC:Blockchain Surveillance allows you to monitor fraudulent activity on the blockchain by generating alerts on trading frequencies, holding periods and watchlist/restricted lists. Its blockchain rating engine also helps market participants find the most reliable entities on the blockchain. Its unique algorithm analyses blockchain traffic to map the bitcoin network and identify blockchain “safe” areas, protecting blockchain participants from market abuse.
With CMC:Blockchain Surveillance you can protect yourself against fraud on the blockchain, while making transactions on the blockchain faster and safer.
CMC:Blockchain Surveillance offers the following functionality:
- Monitoring of fraudulent activity on the blockchain
- Alerting on trading frequencies, holding periods and watchlists/restricted lists
- A Blockchain rating engine helps to find the most reliable entities
- A unique algorithm which analyses blockchain traffic
- Mapping the bitcoin network and identifying safe areas
- Protection from crypto-currency fraud and market abuse