CMC:Conflicts of Interest
Can you identify and manage conflicts of interest in real time?
Early detection of Conflicts of Interest (COI) saves you time and money. CMC:COI is an automated solution that helps your institution to identify and manage conflicts of interest efficiently and in real time. The solution captures all potential COI across your entire corporate group structure and all of your lines of business. CMC:COI drives proactive identification of conflicts with your company policies at their early stages so that remedial measures can be taken. This system follows industry best practice and also allows flexible, customer-specific parameters.
CMC:Conflicts of Interest (COI) offers the following functionality:
- A Web-based front end eases event management
- Pre-clearing functionalities check transactions for collisions with existing events
- Collision Manager monitors and handles identified collisions
- Reporting and Workflow Engine deals with potential conflicts
- Hierarchy Designer maps compliance and reporting lines across the specific group structure
- Business Rule designer creates user-specific collision rules
Improves control and management of COI
Allows early recognition of COI
Saves time and money by reducing the number of deals abandoned due to COI collision
Enables tamper-proof record-keeping
Fulfills statutory COI requirements and protects your firm's reputation
Out of the box