CMC:Conflicts of Interest
Can you identify and manage conflicts of interest in real time?
Early detection of Conflicts of Interest (COI) saves you time and money. CMC:COI is an automated solution that helps your institution to identify and manage conflicts of interest efficiently and in real time.
CMC:Conflicts of Interest (COI) offers the following functionality:
- A Web-based front end eases event management
- Pre-clearing functionalities check transactions for collisions with existing events
- Collision Manager monitors and handles identified collisions
- Reporting and Workflow Engine deals with potential conflicts
- Hierarchy Designer maps compliance and reporting lines across the specific group structure
- Business Rule designer creates user-specific collision rules
Improves control and management of COI
Allows early recognition of COI
Saves time and money by reducing the number of deals abandoned due to COI collision
Enables tamper-proof record-keeping
Fulfills statutory COI requirements and protects your firm's reputation
Out of the box
Get your personal demo of CMC:Conflicts of Interest
Request a demo now to learn more about how CMC:Conflicts of Interest helps your institution to identify and manage COI in real time.
b-next’s partnership with Refinitiv, formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, provides clients with unparalleled data capabilities to support trading surveillance.
Data capabilities include:
- Machine Readable news, which delivers deep historical news archives and leading edge news analytics directly into CMC:Suite to seamlessly support surveillance.
- Tick History, which offers superior coverage of complete, timely and global microsecond tick data for ongoing surveillance monitoring. Other capabilities include seamless integration of over 400 global cross-asset exchanges.