Is your cross trade monitoring truly comprehensive and intuitive?
The complexity of analysing transactions across multiple venues can be overwhelming. The CMC:Crossing application module reduces complexity by automating analysis and prioritising ease of use. The module identifies trades which have been internally crossed and monitors for potential violations.
CMC:Crossing offers the following functionality:
- Monitors across multiple venues
- Easy configuration of rules and parameters via the integrated rule engine
- Standardized interface to multiple Order Management Systems
- Robust case management for alerts
Reduces complexity with analysis across multiple cross-venues
Lessens manual efforts with automatic analysis of complete transaction flow
Eases intuitive workflow with state-of-the-art alert handling
Integrates quickly via standardized interfaces
Enables easy roll-out across silos and locations
Fast and easy implementation
Out of the box
Get your personal demo of CMC:Crossing
Request a demo now to learn more about how CMC:Crossing reduces the complexity of analysing transactions across multiple venues and monitoring the market for potential violations.
b-next’s partnership with Refinitiv, formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, provides clients with unparalleled data capabilities to support trading surveillance.
Data capabilities include:
- Thomson Reuters Machine Readable news, which delivers deep historical news archives and leading edge news analytics directly into CMC:Suite to seamlessly support surveillance.
- Thomson Reuters Tick History, which offers superior coverage of complete, timely and global microsecond tick data for ongoing surveillance monitoring. Other capabilities include seamless integration of over 400 global cross-asset exchanges.