How can you detect and protect against suspicious FX rate setting activities?
FX rate rigging has tarnished the reputation of capital markets. Fines have been severe, and some individuals are even facing prison sentences for participating in this type fraud. The CMC:FX Benchmarking solution enables you to respond rapidly to manipulative price fixing and to protect yourself and your business from regulatory sanctions and reputational damage.
CMC:FX Benchmarking offers the following functionality:
- Robust surveillance solution for detecting and preventing suspicious rate setting activities
- Drives adherence to regulatory mandates for price manipulation
- Automatically identifies many different price fixing scenarios (inside and outside of the fix window)
- Across multi-asset classes monitoring, incl. FX Spot, FX Forwards and Options
- Delivers transaction and submission based surveillance
Reduces time and cost of managing FX mandates
Reduces operational risk
Identifies and escalates fraudulent activity promptly, so you can avoid fines and penalties
Protects your firm’s competitive position
Makes it easy for you to respond to changing regulatory requirements
Out of the box