CMC:Global Control Room
How can you monitor global capital markets activities and maintain compliance oversight?
The pressure to maintain group-wide compliance oversight is increasing. b-next GCR (Global Control Room) provides near-time reporting, graphical display and advanced analysis, plus management of compliance issues group-wide. This vital tool provides a sophisticated, integrated graphical display that aggregates the results of surveillance scenarios with accuracy and at-a-glance convenience.
CMC:Global Control Room offers the following functionality:
- Global Watch, restricted and Insider List management
- Suggestion/approval function for new list entries from local compliance offices
- Automatic check against global transactions
- Manage group-wide crossing of information barriers
- Perform case management and handle alerts
Offers modern, intuitive charts and tables
Makes all information immediately available
Offers pre-developed alerts
Get your personal demo of CMC:Global Control Room
Request a demo now to learn more about how CMC:Global Control Room allows you to monitor and analyze worldwide capital markets activities with ease.
b-next’s partnership with Refinitiv, formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, provides clients with unparalleled data capabilities to support trading surveillance.
Data capabilities include:
- Thomson Reuters Machine Readable news, which delivers deep historical news archives and leading edge news analytics directly into CMC:Suite to seamlessly support surveillance.
- Thomson Reuters Tick History, which offers superior coverage of complete, timely and global microsecond tick data for ongoing surveillance monitoring. Other capabilities include seamless integration of over 400 global cross-asset exchanges.