CMC:Release 6.0.0 Webinar
Join the experts!
Release 6.0.0 highlights live demo
Details at the bottom of the page.
Save valuable time from reading release notes.
Enjoy all product updates in an exclusive one-on-one session with our expert. Take along other colleagues at no extra cost!
Discover improvements and new features in our latest and major release.
Changes and improvements in CMC release 6.0.0 will be explained in detail and demonstrated in a live demo.
Acquire quick & easy how to handle completely new features.
Gain valuable knowledge on how to boost your productivity using the latest CMC release.
Sign up for our webinar online
Individual booking available
b-next Academy Lead
Participation fee per institution:
Terms and conditions:
Registration is binding and obligates payment of the participation fee.
Upon registration, participants will receive written acknowledgement and an invoice. An appointment with Mr. Filarski will be set immediately afterwards.
The webinar will be held via Cisco WebEx. No WebEx registration or additional payments required.
Topics covered in this webinar
ADVANCED FUNCTIONS FOR MAR-REPORT
- Deal related insiders
- Permanent insiders
- COI event interface enhancements
- New extraction interface for list entries (watch list, restricted list)
OPEN DASHBOARD VIZUALIZATION
- Implemented “Quick filtering” functionality
- Increased amount of drill down levels from 1 to 9
- Copy charts to current or any other available dashboard
- Save charts into individual collection
- Share charts for other tenants
- Annual declaration enhancement
- Revised pre-clearing form
- Revised transaction registration form
- Extended fields deal management/deal registration
MARKET DOMINANCE ENHANCEMENT
- New “Auction Phases” functionality
- Pre-selection of product key during transaction registration (eSuite)
TRADING BEFORE NEWS/EVENT
- Orders monitoring enhancement
MARKET ABUSE – PROCESSING ENGINE
- Result emails per tenant
FRONT RUNNING ENHANCEMENT
- New check method “Trading before Asset Management” and more
ADDITIONAL EXCEL EXPORT FUNCTIONALITY
- Permission for Excel export